Get a Fake HND or BTEC Fake Fake Fake
j***@gmail.com
2007-12-13 11:23:46 UTC
Do You Need The Highest Quality Fake Degree or Document
Our company is the largest supplier of novelty GCSE Certificates, A
Levels, O Levels and Degrees in the world. Our novelty diplomas and
transcripts and documents are produced from around the world. Our
documents are designed to look exactly like the real thing including,
paper, size, color and seals!
www.thecorrectemplate.com
***@sbcglobal.net
We offer the most realistic Fake Diplomas money can buy! We have Fake
Transcripts, Fake College Degrees, Fake High School Diplomas, Fake
University Degrees, Technical Certificates, and other Novelty
Diplomas. We also have gold foil seals on our Fake Diplomas. We also
offer custom diploma covers that have your school name on the front.
Our fake transcripts are printed on professional security paper like
most schools use.
MORE SAMPLES THAN ANY OTHER SITE
www.thecorrectemplate.com
***@sbcglobal.net
Our goal is 100% SATISFACTION. All of our novelty diplomas and
transcripts and documents are designed to look 100% authentic. We
examine each novelty diploma & transcript before it is packaged for
shipping.
We Display Samples That You Can Really See
www.thecorrectemplate.com
***@sbcglobal.net
chris lawton
2008-06-11 12:10:59 UTC
Hi

If it is possible I would like an estimated cost for a;

HND from Wolverton Tech' college and an MBA from Oldham University..

Cheers

Chris

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
chris smith
2008-06-16 12:52:29 UTC
jbac.BCJKB

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
chris smith
2008-06-16 12:52:37 UTC
jbac.BCJKB

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
chris smith
2008-06-16 12:52:41 UTC
jbac.BCJKB

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Jennifer Harbin
2008-06-17 18:26:18 UTC
I need an American College degree preferrablly from California.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
john mills
2008-06-20 16:09:01 UTC
hi could you give me a price for btec certifacate newtownards technical
college.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Guido Kaareko
2008-10-02 06:56:45 UTC
would like fake documents,

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Terry Ward
2008-10-07 13:25:10 UTC
Need a Nebosh general Safety and Health Certificate

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Omar Rachyal
2008-10-12 21:27:12 UTC
Hi
I want know how much would it cost to get a business degree certificate and
HND business from thames valley unversity, and cost each GCSE certificate.

Thanks
PS could you get back to me ASAP.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
kuldeep Tej
2008-10-27 15:42:34 UTC
would it be possible for you to get me a fake degree in electrical
engineering from Sheffield and Hallam university, could you let me know what
the cost will be, and if it will have all the seals.signitures etc, could
you also advise on a quick turnaround time for this.

Kind Regards

Kuldeep Tej

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Steven Davies
2009-02-02 06:41:20 UTC
Could you tell me if I can get a fake HND in Marine engineering from
tyneside college.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Robert McKeown
2009-02-05 18:31:39 UTC
Any luck with the certificate as Im looking to buy one too.

Rob

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
steven smith
2009-02-12 13:35:05 UTC
Hi could you quote me on a nebosh general health and safety certificate

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
robert moffat
2009-02-28 12:42:42 UTC
Anyone able to get me copies of C&G 2360 all parts and 2330 all parts from
years 2005 for the 2360 and 2006 for the 2330??

cheers

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Scott vincent
2009-03-17 22:20:26 UTC
I need a certificate in Nebosh general health & safety

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Michael Savage
2009-03-24 14:23:57 UTC

I'm after a BTEC Electronics certificate ... Can you help..?

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
anthony clayton
2009-03-25 14:25:06 UTC
Can you give me a price for a HND certificate in Building Studies from Wigan
College of Technology 1984

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
anthony clayton
2009-03-31 19:38:03 UTC
I wan a price for a Higher National Diploma in Building Studies 1984

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Bazooka Jones
2009-05-27 10:16:03 UTC
Try eBay and look up Elite Certificate, I just bought a BTEC and City and
Guilds and to be honest they were spot on, This guy even puts the hologram
on them

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Charlie Chan
Try www.elitecertificate.com
Charlie Chan
p.eisen
2009-06-11 11:28:51 UTC
Hi I also Need a Nebosh general Safety and Health Certificate did you find
anywere

chrees
Peter

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Charlie Chan
Try elitecertificate.com
Charlie Chan
Charlie Chan
Charlie Chan
Have you tried www.elitecertificate.com
Danny Rallings
2009-06-17 04:23:04 UTC
Our company deals in GCSE Certificates, TOEFL Certificates, CELTA
Certificates, City & Guilds Certificates and every foreign degree from
every university and college world wide.

www.studentcertificatehelp.com

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Danny Rallings

Danny Rallings

Danny Rallings

Danny Rallings

Mike
2009-06-20 16:03:12 UTC
uvouvouvi vgv

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Mike
2009-06-20 16:03:27 UTC
hi

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Mike
2009-06-20 16:03:43 UTC
anyone here?

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Mike
2009-06-20 16:05:20 UTC
how?

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Mark Evans
2009-07-09 22:07:30 UTC
Hi can you please send me the price of a (1) H.N.D Certificate, from
Bridgend College for Performing Arts for the two years 2006-2008, and (2)a
BA Certificate for the final year in Treforrest unie ( Atrium ) Theatre and
Drama media, 2008-2009 it will be most helpful. MANY THANKS

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
mohammed kalimullah
2009-07-17 05:04:01 UTC
i need a B.E degree from ANNA university TAMILNADU INDIA...
ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING....

can u tell me its possible to provide and how much it cost...

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Christopher Cathro
2009-07-31 13:05:35 UTC
I need a NEBOSH level 6 or general certificate

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
ray cook
2009-08-16 18:01:55 UTC
please can you do me a fake levle 3 (uefa B )certificate

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
sharon kandola
2009-09-17 10:50:29 UTC
Hi

If it is possible I would like an estimated cost for a;

HND in Business and finance from University of East London.
And if you could send me other details like, how long it would
take to produce and post

with great importance

Thank You

Sharon

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Christopher Anthony Cathro
2009-10-02 12:22:57 UTC
To whom it may concern. I would like to make it very clear that I,
Christopher A. Cathro (currently GWI) have in NO way, any association with
the Christopher Cathro named on this site.

As a word of friendly advice the easiest route is never the easiest route.

Christopher A. Cathro

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Vincent Frederick Swan
2009-11-24 11:19:25 UTC
I am a Mechanical Technician in the Oil and Gas, i started as fitter turner
back in 1969, i should have qualified in 1974 City and Guilds part 1 and 2,
so thats what i need
"City and Guild Mechanical engineering part 1 and part 11

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
stephen robertson
2009-12-02 17:48:26 UTC
hi need city and guilds part 2 and 3 electrical,can you do it and how mutch ,
thanks

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
jara
2009-12-09 09:32:24 UTC
can you send me a form of buchluer in communication engineering and tell me
how to get an original one and how much it costs

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
marie atha
2009-12-14 13:00:28 UTC
i need this certificate were do i get it from

thanks marie

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
marie atha
2009-12-14 13:00:38 UTC

marie atha
2009-12-14 13:00:49 UTC

Ivan Gregory
2010-01-10 09:29:46 UTC
Hi I am looking for this years NEBOSH Diploma in Health and Safety, it comes
with three parchments also. can you help?

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Ivan Gregory
2010-01-10 09:29:57 UTC

gary canavan
2010-02-06 17:27:51 UTC
Hello Ivan im also looking for a NEBOSH Cert did you have any succes?????????

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Anthony Allen
2010-02-15 17:30:48 UTC
I need a nebosh general health and safety certificate and the price before i
committ

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
amerdeep dhillon
2010-02-21 21:20:27 UTC
Hi, Could you get me prices on a HND Sports Science certificate? & A'Level
PE? ASAP..thanks.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
amerdeep dhillon
2010-02-21 21:25:52 UTC
Hi, could you get me a HND Sports Science certificate and A'Level PE...ASAP..
thanks.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Muhammad haseeb Khan
2010-02-23 15:25:50 UTC
I am Looking for A NEBOSH International general Certificate.Please give me
the cost estimation

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Keith Duerden
2010-03-13 08:30:30 UTC
Need a couple of city and guilds certificates can you help.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
lee kellett
2010-03-20 16:13:44 UTC
did u hav any joy as i to need this?? ***@hotmail.com

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
George Robert Gibb
2010-03-30 15:18:03 UTC
Hi looking for an HNC in Electrical engineering from Inverness UHI Millenium
Institute.

From 1998 to 2000...could you give me a price and how long to deliver,
please?

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
kevin farrar
2010-04-01 13:31:45 UTC
hi could i purchase a fake degree cert in electrical engineering from leeds
uni
Regards kevin

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
keith humm
2010-04-10 13:48:58 UTC
hi can you get me a HND in farming and agriculture level3 from 2006 otley
collage thanks.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Lian Slayford
2010-04-13 15:29:06 UTC

Can you do me a BA in Archaeology from the University College London? this
is a UK university, not American.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
NoelMurphy
2010-04-17 22:14:56 UTC
Hi there looking for more information and price for a BA Management with
Marketing from Uni of Leed...

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
eli
2010-05-10 14:40:18 UTC
I have a copy of my scan, need more info on how to get it made

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Jane Robinson
2010-05-27 14:18:25 UTC
I got mine from www.DiplomaPrintShop.com

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Bazooka Jones
2010-06-04 16:32:58 UTC
I had mine from there too but it was nothing like an original so i tried www.
elitediploma.com and for the fraction of the price it was spot on, the
quality of paper and print is exactly the same as my real one.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Bazooka Jones
2010-06-04 16:47:27 UTC
I tried Diplomaprintshop but turned out nothing like the original and they had the ch=
eek to charge me =C2=A339.00 so i tried http://elitediploma.com and for only =C2=A3=
10.00 i was amazed at the quality, it was the same weight paper and the print was also am=
azing, i couldnt tell the difference between my original and the fake, these guy are t=
rully a godsend, they do all UK Universities, BTEC, City & Guilds, CELTA, TOEFL, NEBO=
SH in fact i dont think there is a certificate they dont do.

You'd be mad not to try http://elitediploma.com

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Sally Swift
2010-06-10 09:04:17 UTC
barbara
2010-07-02 13:23:51 UTC
I would like a price for Diploma in Person Centered Counselling from the
Open University

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Bazooka Jones
2010-07-05 15:19:33 UTC
What drugs are you using Sally? Elite certificates stopped operating about a
year ago more the pity and as for this guy being offensive GET A GRIP.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
boroma
2010-07-20 12:10:12 UTC
Ayone interested in buying diploma, i would offer contacting this man
***@rambler.ru i just received diploma from him. And he is the man of the
word. I bought Bachelor in Business studies from him. contact him for
details, wont regret.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Sean O'Rourke
2010-08-21 17:37:26 UTC
Could you please advise me if you can supply a BTEC civil engineering
certificate,HNC certificate, NEBOSH Construction certification and CITB
plant operators certificates all with correct seals and signatures that will
pass verification.
If so can you supply me a cost for these and delivery lead in time to obtain
them a prompt delivery would be an advantage.

Regards Sean

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
manojkumar
2010-08-30 09:44:10 UTC
hi i am manoj i want fake btech certificate plz give me his phone number and
my e mail id is ***@gmail.com

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Nigel Ellis
2010-09-03 10:01:53 UTC
Can you supply me with a HNC Cert. In Mechanical Engineering. Possibly from
a University in the Yorkshire area?

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
william.john davison
2010-09-16 12:45:29 UTC
COULD YOU PLEASE SUPPLY ME WITH SAID CERTIFICATE

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Paul Jackson
2010-09-28 07:49:38 UTC
Looking for HND mechanical/production engineering certificte; 1991 from
Newcastle College.
Can you help?

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Mr R Gilbey
2010-11-07 12:01:55 UTC
Good Day

i would like a price and delivery for a HND Certificate in Electrical
Engineering from South East Essex Technical college dated 1971.
I would also be greatful if you would email me a sample to approve.

Kind REGARDS

R Gilbey

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Nicholas Dixon
2010-11-09 16:45:27 UTC
Hi ya,

Could you please give me a price for an HND in Engineering from Anglia
Ruskin Uni between 2006 - 2008.

Kind regards. N.Dixon

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
sameena hussain
2010-11-10 17:21:50 UTC
I have lost my hnd certificate and my GNVQ Advance science .
can you help

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
christy malia
2010-11-24 00:22:57 UTC
I would like to get a fake MSc Degree in Public Health and Health promotion
From Bangor University in WALES UK. two years course starting from January
2009 to June 2010.

University Webpage http://www.healthcare science bangor.ac.uk

please let me know if it is possible.

Christy Malia.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
christy malia
2010-11-24 00:47:27 UTC
I would like to get a fake MSc Degree in Public Health and Health promotion
From Bangor University in WALES UK. two years course starting from January

David George Bryce
2010-11-27 09:42:33 UTC
I require a copy of the highest quality Nebosh General Certificate. Can you
supply and at what cost?

I look forward to hearing from you

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
carl charles sweeney
2010-11-29 22:14:16 UTC
Can you get me a fake ONC from Carlett Park technical college, Eastham,
Wirral. From 1980 - 1982 in Mechanical Engineering with all certificates.
When I did the qualification back in 1982 it was Tech 1, Tech 2, Tech 3
equivalent to ONC.

In 30 years I have tried to get the proof of the qualification with no
success through legitimate route, but I need these certificates and the
seals.

Can you do this asap for me? How much will this cost???

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
sam bloomer
2010-12-09 09:26:23 UTC
hi i am after btec in insalling plant and machinery and
5 gcse,s a to c from minsthorpe college

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
joanne deville
2010-12-17 11:20:55 UTC
Hi just failed my exam with the open university and dont have time to resit.

Do you do Diplomas in Legal Studies from the open university.

many thanks

billy

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
mystery man
2010-12-27 00:41:11 UTC
Hello, did you manage to get a fake cert, if so can you tell me if it was
any good, and refer me to the websiteyou purchased it off, thanks

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
mystery man
2010-12-27 00:45:07 UTC
hello I would like to purchase a certificate for an open university degree
in electrical and eletronic engineering, also possibly a neebosh

Coud you help please?

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
mystery man
2010-12-27 00:45:48 UTC
hello I would like to purchase a certificate for an open university degree
in electrical and eletronic engineering, also possibly a neebosh

Could you help please?

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
mystery man
2010-12-27 00:47:53 UTC
hello I would like to purchase a certificate for an open university degree
in electrical and electronic engineering, also possibly a neebosh

Could you help please?

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Non Of Your Business
2010-12-27 23:11:02 UTC
I am doing a google search as I am interested in purchasing an Edexcel A
level and O Level certificate with holograms. I received AABBB for my A
levels but they are not good enough and I do not have the time to retake
them.
Do you have any sample pictures of the Edexcel certificates?
Please get in touch to discuss it further.
Many thanks,
Seb

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
Gary Williamson
2010-12-31 22:28:46 UTC
hello I would like to purchase a certificate for an open university degree
in Bachelor of Engineering (Honours), also a neebosh level 6

Could give me a price and estimated delivery

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
nick kennedy
2011-01-10 20:21:01 UTC
i need a fake, perfect quality HNC in aircraft engineering from yeovil
college. can anyone help

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
nick kennedy
2011-01-11 19:42:21 UTC
if possible i would like a price on a fake HNC in aircfaft engineering from
Yeovil college

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/1054462.aspx
m***@hotmail.com
2012-07-15 22:39:48 UTC
hello
m***@hotmail.com
2012-07-15 22:41:15 UTC
would it be possible for you to get me a fake degree in BEng (Hons) mechanical
engineering from Sheffield Hallam university, could you let me know what
the cost will be, and if it will have all the seals.signitures etc, could
you also advise on a quick turnaround time for this. willing to pay. would like to see preview first.

Kind Regards
g***@gmail.com
Please inform me as to cost for hnd level 5 electrical engineering dated 1986 from loughton college of further education
h***@gmail.com
Any chance i can get a btec certificate, could you email me a copy of what you can offer?
t***@googlemail.com
2013-09-14 12:52:53 UTC
Post by j***@gmail.com
[...]
Looking for a HND Certificate in Mechanical Engineering. All the trimmings etc. Inform me of costs, time etc. Thanks

tp ballard 711 @ googlemail dot com
b***@gmail.com
2013-09-26 10:15:35 UTC
Could you send me the link to the degree page as I cant fing this on your site. Im after a business degree from Sheffield Hallam Uni

Cheers
p***@googlemail.com
2013-10-11 13:29:58 UTC
Hi
p***@googlemail.com
2013-10-11 13:32:36 UTC
Hi im after a btec level 5 hnc in engineering operations, could you email me back with a price please.

thanx